Sunday, December 7, 2008

Seminar 12/1




During this seminar we watched our very own I-movies. They were very professionally done and conveyed a very good meaning to our futures in education. I enjoyed everything including the music, acting, and variety of topics.

The I-movie idea was good. It helped us work together as members of a group and it enabled us to think more creatively. I really enjoyed making our own as well as watching other groups debut theirs.

The book selection was good and I really enjoyed filming our edition of Last Child in the Woods, but it sounded like there were a few books that were not as interesting. Too bad some groups didn't enjoy their books.

The quality of each groups I-movies were great too. The combination of music, acting, and cinematography made for a great night of movie watching. All we needed was some popcorn.

One more post...

No comments: