
I thought the speaker's this past Monday did a nice job explaining the requirements needed for the Education Program. I think as I move along in my education experience, the Online Portfolio will keep me organized and layout what I have accomplished in my years of education here at Luther. Also, the second speaker covered a lot of ground over the requirements of the TEP. I didn't realize the PPST would be so expensive, but I'll do what it takes to get in. Sounds like my remaining semesters will be busy ones, but as I said - I'll do whatever it takes.

1 comment:
I'm pleased that you are committed to becoming a teacher. There are plenty of hoops to jump through but in the end you will be prepared for what lies ahead. Thanks for keeping up on this assignment and "all the exciting things happening" in ed psych!
Post a Comment